Your ultimate eco friendly shopping and beach companion, The Wanderer has been designed to help you move from the supermarket, local butcher, bulk foods or farmers market with ease. Multi versatile, it is also the perfect beach or picnic cart, and can carry all your weekend camping, BBQ or sports gear with ease.
The Sol Wanderer recycled canvas bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load, and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
This Wanderer Trolley product includes the bamboo trolley base PLUS SOL WANDERER recycled canvas bag and recycled cardboard non branded box. Please note this listing does NOT include the Sol Shopper basket or branded box-instead we have supported the circular economy by reusing a cool cheese box as per pictured. We encourage you to use any basket, box or esky on the frame as you needs demand.
- Sustainably made from bamboo and recycled canvas, using minimal metal reinforcement for strength.
- Total weight under 5kg, yet has a maximum carrying capacity of up to 50kg.
- Ergonomic designed rounded handle, angled for nimble movement.
- Recycled canvas bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load, and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
- Bottom tray for larger, heavier goods. The tray is sized to fit most supermarket courtesy baskets, and we encourage you to recycle produce boxes from your local market. Also perfect for an esky, or picnic basket for your weekend BBQ or picnic
- Dimensions- Folded: 110H x 50W x 10cm. Tray folds out 50cm length.
- When not in use, frame and bag packs flat in one simple fold to only 1m length for easy storage in car boot or home.
- The Wanderer will be sent flat packed, and includes bamboo frame with wheels, canvas bag and Sol Shopper basket as per main image.
- Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass that requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. It can rapidly restore severely degraded landscapes in poor rural areas, returning life and productivity to the soil, and an income to local communities.
- Also adhering to Wandering Sol's circular economy values, the bag is made from durable recycled canvas and natural rope, and can be easily hand washed when needed.
- Every The Wanderer sold helps to reduce global plastic pollution, not only by enabling waste free shopping, but also though our donation for every purchase to Take 3 for the Sea, to fund education programs to raise awareness of plastic pollution and to deliver simple actions to prevent it. Currently, an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are used annually worldwide. That’s nearly two million plastic bags every minute. On average, plastic bags are used for a few minutes, then thrown ‘away’. Discarded bags undertake a journey to landfills, the environment and the oceans where they pose a major threat to wildlife and other animals. By using The Wanderer when you shop you are making a positive step towards choosing an earth friendly, plastic free solution.
Money Back Guarantee
- We stand by the high quality and craftsmanship of our products and are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with our products, subject to terms and conditions noted here, we offer a one year money-back guarantee on the Wanderer cart frame and canvas bag (not box). Simply contact us, return the goods as received and we will process a refund for the full purchase price to the original payment method.