A lighter, smaller and more nimble version of the original, The Nimble Wanderer is perfect for those who don't need the carrying capacity of the original, but want a lighter, more affordable option that retains the innovative foldable design, and strong recycled canvas bag to lighten the load. Carts 50kg so will easily fit a medium sized supermarket load.
Your ultimate eco friendly shopping and beach companion, The Nimble Wanderer has been designed to help you move from the supermarket, local butcher, bulk foods or farmers market with ease. Multi versatile, it is also the perfect beach or picnic cart, and can carry all your weekend camping, BBQ or sports gear with ease.
The recycled canvas bag is larger than the original Wanderer bag, and features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag features velcro fasteners so can be easily lifted off the base and carried over the shoulder by the side handle when needed.
- Sustainably made from bamboo and recycled canvas, using minimal metal reinforcement for strength.
- Total weight under 5kg, yet has a maximum carrying capacity of up to 50kg.
- Ergonomic designed rounded handle, angled for nimble movement.
- Recycled canvas bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables.
- When not in use, frame and bag packs flat in one simple fold to only 1m length for easy storage in car boot or home. Ships flat packed.
- Measurements 100cm H x 37cm W c 20cm L
- Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass that requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. It can rapidly restore severely degraded landscapes in poor rural areas, returning life and productivity to the soil, and an income to local communities.
- Also adhering to Wandering Sol's circular economy values, the bag is made from durable recycled canvas and natural rope, and can be easily hand washed when needed.
- Every The Wanderer sold helps to reduce global plastic pollution, not only by enabling waste free shopping, but also though our donation for every purchase to Take 3 for the Sea, to fund education programs to raise awareness of plastic pollution and to deliver simple actions to prevent it. Currently, an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are used annually worldwide. That’s nearly two million plastic bags every minute. On average, plastic bags are used for a few minutes, then thrown ‘away’. Discarded bags undertake a journey to landfills, the environment and the oceans where they pose a major threat to wildlife and other animals. By using The Wanderer when you shop you are making a positive step towards choosing an earth friendly, plastic free solution.