THE WANDERER MARKET CART COOLER SET- set includes Frame, Recycled Canvas Bag & The Cool Down Cooler Bag
Your ultimate eco friendly shopping and beach companion, The Wanderer has been designed to help you move from the supermarket, local butcher, bulk foods or farmers market with ease. Multi versatile, it is also the perfect beach or picnic cart, and can carry all your weekend camping, BBQ or sports gear with ease.
The Sol Wanderer recycled canvas bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load, and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
The Cool Down is your ultimate eco naturally insulating cooler bag. Featuring a durable water resistant waxed canvas outer, and innovative quilted cotton inner lining, The Cool Down is designed to keep your food cool for picnics, beach visits and market shopping. Throw in an ice pack and you're on your way.
This Wanderer Trolley product includes the bamboo trolley base PLUS SOL WANDERER recycled canvas bag PLUS waxed canvas The COOL DOWN bag.
- Sustainably made from bamboo and recycled canvas, using minimal metal reinforcement for strength.
- Total weight under 5kg, yet has a maximum carrying capacity of up to 50kg.
- Ergonomic designed rounded handle, angled for nimble movement.
- Recycled canvas back bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load, and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
- Bottom tray for larger, heavier goods. The tray is sized to fit the Grande bag as well as most supermarket courtesy baskets, and we encourage you to recycle produce boxes from your local market. Also perfect for an esky, or picnic basket for your weekend BBQ or picnic
- Dimensions- Folded: 110H x 50W x 10cm. Tray folds out 50cm length.
- The Cool Down bag is made from durable water resistant waxed canvas with reinforced seams to carry heavier loads, zip closure top for insulation, and side zip pocket for valuables such as wallet and phone, or easy to grab items such as a bottle opener. Dimensions: length 40cm, width 27cm, height 28cm.
- When not in use, frame and Sol Wanderer bag pack flat in one simple fold to only 1m length for easy storage in car boot or home.
- The Wanderer frame will be sent flat packed, and includes bamboo frame with wheels, canvas bag and cooler bag as per main image.
- Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass that requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. It can rapidly restore severely degraded landscapes in poor rural areas, returning life and productivity to the soil, and an income to local communities.
- Also adhering to Wandering Sol's circular economy values, the bag is made from durable recycled canvas and natural rope, and can be easily hand washed when needed.
- Every The Wanderer sold helps to reduce global plastic pollution, not only by enabling waste free shopping, but also though our donation for every purchase to Take 3 for the Sea, to fund education programs to raise awareness of plastic pollution and to deliver simple actions to prevent it. Currently, an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are used annually worldwide. That’s nearly two million plastic bags every minute. On average, plastic bags are used for a few minutes, then thrown ‘away’. Discarded bags undertake a journey to landfills, the environment and the oceans where they pose a major threat to wildlife and other animals. By using The Wanderer when you shop you are making a positive step towards choosing an earth friendly, plastic free solution.
Cooler Care Instructions
- Pack pre-chilled items
- Use with ice packs, or empty ice as it melts to avoid leakage
- Keep in shade to help maintain cool temperature
- Keep zipper closed where possible
- Gently clean with wash cloth and soap and air dry bag before storage.
- Do not put in washing machine, tumble dry or use bleach to maintain condition