PRE ORDER ONLY. Due in stock FEBRUARY 2020.
Your ultimate eco friendly foldable shopping companion, The Wanderer has been beautifully designed to help you move from the supermarket, local butcher, bulk foods or farmers market with ease. Multi versatile and built to last, it is also the perfect beach or picnic cart, and can carry all your weekend camping, BBQ or sports gear with ease.
- Sustainably made from bamboo and recycled canvas, using minimal metal reinforcement for strength.
- Total weight under 5kg, yet has a maximum carrying capacity of up to 50kg.
- Ergonomic designed rounded handle, angled for nimble movement, built to last.
- Recycled canvas bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, a side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load, and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
- Bottom tray with complimentary branded produce box for larger, heavier goods. The tray is sized to fit most supermarket courtesy baskets, and we encourage you to recycle produce boxes from your local market. Also designed to perfectly fit The Sol Shopping Basket (sold separately) for the more discerning shopper, or an esky for your weekend BBQ or picnic.
- When not in use, frame and bag packs flat in one simple fold to only 1m length for easy storage in car boot or home.
- The Wanderer will be sent flat packed, and includes bamboo frame with wheels, canvas bag and branded cardboard box as per main image.
- Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass that requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. It can rapidly restore severely degraded landscapes in poor rural areas, returning life and productivity to the soil, and an income to local communities.
- Also adhering to Wandering Sol's circular economy values, the bag is made from durable recycled canvas and natural rope, and can be easily hand washed when needed.
- Every The Wanderer sold helps to reduce global plastic pollution, not only by enabling waste free shopping, but also though our donation for every purchase to Take 3 for the Sea, to fund education programs to raise awareness of plastic pollution and to deliver simple actions to prevent it. Currently, an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are used annually worldwide. That’s nearly two million plastic bags every minute. On average, plastic bags are used for a few minutes, then thrown ‘away’. Discarded bags undertake a journey to landfills, the environment and the oceans where they pose a major threat to wildlife and other animals. By using The Wanderer when you shop you are making a positive step towards choosing an earth friendly, plastic free solution.